Monday 5 March 2012

Day 258 : I can touch my toes!


I can reach down to my toes today! The only other time I’ve been able to do this was 10 years ago when I did dance class.

Satsang  - I’ve taken to curling in a ball and half snoozing during meditation.

Will said he heard a cow say OM today! (a word we chant a lot).

Lunch – liking the food. Will insisting on eating all food (including curry and rice) with hands even though there are spoons (like about 3/4 of people here) it makes me feel a bit ill seeing him do this.

Lectures – Interesting learning about different Hindu mythical stories and our teacher is a good speaker. Some of the stuff is a bit out there. A lizard fell from the mango tree into the lap of one of our class then ran off it was really funny.

We’ve taken to lying on a wall after dinner to watch the stars come out and the little bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment